Representing Families For Over 35 Years
Placing your baby for adoption is a huge decision, as well as a selfless choice made out of love for your unborn child. As you take this big step, you might not know where to turn with your questions and uncertainties about this life-changing process. Maybe you started researching adoption information online and feel overwhelmed.
How do you know if you are making the right decisions for your baby?
At Allen Hultquist Adoption Law, we want to assure you that you are not alone. Whatever your adoption needs might be, we are here to help you understand your options and your legal rights from having your baby to finding the right family to adopt your child.
California-based attorney Allen Hultquist is a founding member of the American Academy of Adoption Attorneys. This national organization is committed to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. Mr. Hultquist has helped more than 2,000 mothers find good homes for their babies. Mr. Hultquist can provide you with expert legal advice and answer any questions you might have about the adoption process in California.
In addition to Mr. Hultquist, the firm offers a team of highly experienced and caring professionals who will listen to your concerns, answer your questions, and advocate for your best interests. We are committed to bringing families together and providing the best possible options for parents and children.
We can help you with the following:
- An adoption plan designed to make the process as painless as possible
- Living and medical expenses (the entire adoption process is free for birth parents)
- Transportation to and from doctor’s appointments and the hospital
- Providing a thorough screening process for prospective adoptive parents to ensure that you have a choice of good families for you baby
- Confidential counseling wherever you feel most comfortable
- Free housing during the adoption process
- Choices regarding an open, semi-open, or closed adoption
- Setting up medical insurance, as needed
Are you ready to speak with someone today about your options?
Please fill out this online form or call 1-800-570-ADOPT. Consultation is confidential and completely free.