Being a parent is a blessing but at the same time, it’s also a big responsibility. If you find that you are unable to parent, we can help with an adoption plan that works for you.
The decision to place your baby for adoption is not an easy one to make on your own. Although it may be a difficult choice, we will be there to provide support, counseling, and respect.
At ALLEN HULTQUIST ADOPTION LAW, we listen to your concerns, answer your questions and advocate for you throughout the adoption process.
At Allen Hultquist Adoption Law, we can help you with the following:
• An adoption plan designed to make the process as painless as possible
• Living and medical expenses (the entire adoption process is free for birth parents)
• Transportation to and from doctor’s appointments and the hospital
• Providing a thorough screening process for prospective adoptive parents to ensure that you have a choice of good families for you baby
• Confidential counselling wherever you feel most comfortable
• Free housing during the adoption process
• Choices regarding an open, semi-open, or closed adoption
• Setting up medical insurance, as needed
Placing your baby for adoption is a huge decision, as well as a selfless choice made out of love for your unborn child. As you take this big step, you might not know where to turn with your questions and uncertainties about this life-changing process. Maybe you started researching adoption information online and feel overwhelmed. If that is the case, then you are at the right place. We will help you answer all your questions/concerns.
“Being a parent is a blessing but at the same time it’s also a big responsibility.”
If you’re not ready to be a parent, but experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, we can help!
Our special work has now spanned nearly three decades, reaching across many miles. Thousands of lives have been touched in a positive way. Through it all, we continue to hear from many women and families we’ve assisted. Get in Touch for more information.
If you choose to give your baby for adoption, it’s not because you don’t want her, it’s because you love her.
Our services are confidential and always FREE to birth mothers.
Get Help Now!
- Contact an attorney as early as possible in the decision-making process.
- Choose an attorney who is experienced in the type of adoption you are considering.
- Understand the estimated total cost of the adoption, including the attorney’s fees.
- Learn about the specific types of adoptions and services the attorney provides.
- Ask what percentage of the practice is dedicated to adoption and how many adoption proceedings the attorney has handled.
- Ask lots of questions, share your concerns, and provide the attorney with all relevant documents and information that could affect qualifying to adopt.